Wednesday 22 February 2017

Steampunk Burlesque Scarlett West by Kenny K

I've been a bit distracted from card making lately as scrap booking has taken over while I make a concerted effort to get my kids childhood albums created ( my eldest is 17 so I am a bit behind!) , but when I saw this amazing freebie linked to the February challenge over at Club Kenny K I just had to take part to claim her and have a play. I love Kenny K images- so sassy!



I combined her with some papers from Steampunk Spells by Graphic 45 and another odd sheet from my stash, some sexy lace, sequins and a feather and of course no steampunk card is complete without gears and cogs.

Challenges

2 comments:

  1. THis is a fab steampunk creations. Thanks so much for joining us over at the Crafty Creations Challenge Blog.
    Kristina DT
    Cards by Kristina Crafty Creations Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining at The Crafty Addicts February challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete