Sunday 29 January 2017

Just Be Happy

I've had such a lovely creative weekend making cards and doing some scrap book pages and I just wanted to pop on and share my favourite card from the weekend. 

I've been sorting through my stash and I have so many papers that I have created backgrounds on and stored away, so I am on a mission to use some up as my paper boxes are getting out of hand!

This one was created using the shaving foam technique, and dylusions. I just love the vibrant swirly pattern. This is such a fun way to play, and it called out for a lively image to accompany it, and I had just the one. I used the entire stamp set called Tomorrow Doesn't Exist by Visible Image, heat embossing the girl and main sentiment for some extra shine. I also used stamps from Universal with glitter Wow embossing powder to add more dimension to my background. I am so pleased with how it turned out.



I am entering this in the following challenges:


2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a cool card, Lynda! It has so much life to it. I love the combination of techniques you used!
    Thanks for joining our first challenge at Making Memories Crafting! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome
    Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

    ReplyDelete