Thursday 28 July 2016

Be a Unicorn by Karleigh Sue

I had such a busy weekend making up lots of lovely projects with my Karleigh Sue digis and I'm kick starting showing them off with this beauty. She's called Be a Unicorn and she comes in not one but two versions, clothed and a little more risque. I have kept her dignity on this one and chosen to work with her clothed version, dressing her in a striking pink dress using my promarkers. The hair and skin however are coloured with copics.


To create my card I have fussy cut her and simply mounted her on a starry paper which I added gems to for some more bling, and stamped a sentiment on. The sentiment stamp is from Visible Image. 

If you love Karleigh Sue images as much as I do then do come and join us over in the Facebook fan group as we would really like to see what you are creating too. We're a friendly bunch who love lots of crafty chat so give us a knock, pull up a chair and make yourself comfy. You'd be most welcome!

I'll be back soon with some more projects to share!

Challenges:


Bye for now.

xxx




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lynda love the image and colour's thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this card really pops! Beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    ♥ Lena, DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete