Friday 30 October 2015

Prissy Peacock by Karleigh Sue

It's party time over at the Karleigh Sue Facebook Page this weekend, and we are celebrating with a costume party. There's a great colouring competition to join in- all we ask is that you use a Karleigh Sue costume image ( you can find lots here).

I have used Prissy Peacock. I absolutely adore peacocks so it was the obvious choice for me!


She is coloured using copics and promarkers. The backing paper is from the Neroli paper pad by First Edition. Some co coordinating lace, gems and a gorgeous peacock feather added the finishing touches. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:




3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful I adore your image choice and those colours and that feather.. lovely. Thank you so much for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Sue DT. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - I love that image and your coloring is perfect - that peacock feather adds the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete