Sunday 23 August 2015

Cow in an Air Balloon- Julia Spiri New Release

As I announced recently I am now on the DT for Julia Spiri and I am thrilled to be working with her very cute images. This week there is a new release and I couldn't resist working with it as I have a passion for hot air balloons ( I did joke to the DT co ordinator that having been up in one twice I could have been  be the inspiration for Cow in an Air Balloon lol!) 


Isn't it cute! You can find it here in the Etsy store. I coloured with promarkers, and mounted on some sky patterned paper. The other air balloons and scenery are rub ons.

Don't forget that our first challenge launches on 3rd September on the blog so join in if you can!

You can also keep up to date via the Facebook page if you are a facebooker. We'd love to see you there.

Lynda
xx

1 comment:

  1. I love your card! Is absolutely adorable and beautiful!
    Hugs, Julia.

    ReplyDelete