Wednesday 1 July 2015

Christmas in July- Karleigh Sue DT Post

I am normally such a last minute crafter when it comes to Christmas but it's always good to get organised early, so this months challenge theme at Karleigh Sue has kick started my festive creativity and helped me attempt to do just that!

The new Karleigh Sue range of Santas eleves are soooo adorable. Check out this link!  I have used Santa's Cookies ( find him in the digi shoppe). I can't wait to make him some friends with the other lines available too! They will make a great themed collection.  


I haven't been Christmas craft shopping yet, so the embellishments were left over from last year and hiding in my stash, with the exception of the gorgeous little candy cane dots. Cheri ( the talented creator of all things Karleigh Sue) made them herself and I loved them so much I asked her to send some across the ocean to me. I absolutely adore them! 

You can keep up to date with all things Karleigh Sue over at our Facebook Fan Page. We would love you to join us for the fun we have.

I hope I have inspired you to get Christmas crafting. If love Christmas or loathe it the reality is that it will be here before we know it!!

Have fun!

xx

Challenges:



1 comment:

  1. So cute. Love that adorable elf eyeing those cookies. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete