Sunday 15 March 2015

Karleigh Sue Sexy Challenge DT Post- Lace it Up

It's time for another sexy challenge over at Karleigh Sue Challenge Blog and the theme this month is 'Lace it Up'.

For my first project I have used Ahoy Matey ( she can be found in the digi shoppe here ). Isn't she gorgeous?!

I colored her in promarkers and fussy cut her. I set her against a stamped nautical scene, using a Kanban stamp, painted with watercolours and layered with a red paper with die cut centre. I added blue lace trim and a seaside ribbon ( I have almost moved that ribbon on so many times as wasn't sure I would ever use it- glad I didn't now!) and a ships wheel cut from a cogs die to embellish.


We would love to see all your sexy makes over at Karleigh Sue. The winner gets 4 free digis and there are runner up prizes too!!  You don't have to use a KS digi but we love it when you do of course!

You can keep up to date with all Karleigh Sue's goings on on the following links:


Hope to see all your gorgeous sexy makes soon! 

Good luck!

x
 
I would like to enter this in the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. lovely thanks for joining in at world wide challenge - Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous.
    Thank you for entering our 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    Annette DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card thank you for entering the 2015 world wide open DT challenge
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous card. I love it.
    Thank you for entering our 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. Good Luck!
    Eleonora DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Card.
    Thank you for entering the 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.Hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really great masculine card and very sauce Lynda, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous - love that stamp you've used as a background. (I think I've even got it somewhere!)

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, I like your design,Thank you for entering the 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge, Good Luck Kevin DT xx

    ReplyDelete