Sunday 1 March 2015

Cuppa Time- Karleigh Sue March Challenge DT Post

So it's time for another challenge over at Karleigh Sue Challenge Blog and this month the theme is Anything Goes with Pastel Colours. We would love to see as many as possible joining in so do come and join in the fun!

For my DT project this month I used Cuppa Time, which can be found in the Shoppe here and coloured her in soft pastel promarkers and fussy cut her. I had some teapot paper in my stash that came free with a magazing a couple of years ago, and so decided to use this to create a tea cup, and I used a sentiment tag to create a tea bag string hanging from the cup. All the poshest tea parties use paper doilies so I set the cup on one, mounted it all on pink paper and added some faux stitching and pearls to finish it off.


If you love Karleigh Sue and aren't yet a member of the Facebook fan page please come along and hit the like button to keep up to date with all the latest news. We would love to see you there!

Lynda
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment