Friday 10 October 2014

Kenny K Socialite

Good evening bloggers! Hope you are all well on this Autumnal Friday night and are looking forward to a weekend of fun. I thought I would pop on before I snuggle up in front of the fire with my crochet, and share tonight's make with you.
 
This card is for my friend's daughter, who turns 18 next week. She is very into vintage fashion and my friend wanted the card to reflect that.
 
I used Kenny K's Socialite digi stamp, coloured with promarkers and gave it dimension with perfect pearls for the necklace  and flower soft on the fur collar,  and  teamed it with papers from my stash and layered it up. I embellished with metal corners, pearls and lace for a real vintage feel. The sentiment was from a free set that came with Creative Stamping magazine a while ago. I love the effect the flower soft gives on the coat, it really makes the image 'pop'.
 
I hope that the young lady it is for is pleased with it and has an 18th to remember!

 
I would like to enter this in the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. lovely card, Lynda! your friends daughter will love it.
    thanks for playing along with us over at Sister Act Card Challenge.
    hugs,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is amazing , I love, love the coat
    Thank You for joining us at The Paper Shelter
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for joining in our Sassy challenge at Sweet 7 Designs!
    -Mari K
    S7 DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love the image, design and papers you've used. The perfect pearls on the necklace and flower soft on the coat is the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us for our current AG challenge. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    Inspiration Destination - Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a great card!

    Thanks for playing with us the challenge of Inspiration Destination!

    Good Luck and I hope see you again!

    Gr. Meggi DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many beautiful details on this lovely card! Thank you for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE! Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in future challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - perfect for our challenge.

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet 7 Designs.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete