Monday 26 May 2014

Wedding Thankyou Card

The weather has been horrible today, giving me the perfect excuse to cosy up and craft and get some of the many cards I have on my list made up!

The brief for this one was a thankyou to parents card for a wedding with a fuschia and orange colour scheme and a butterfly and birdcages theme. I used a butterfly mask and distress inks to create the backing paper in shades befitting the colour scheme, which I mat and layered on silver and orange card. The birdcage was stamped in Versamark and embossed in silver before die cutting and mounting on silver card and I made the flowers from mulberry papers and added a silver flourish to set them off.


I really hope the bride to be is pleased with the result!

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:


3 comments:

  1. A delightful creation Lynda, thanks so much for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Stamping Sensation. I hope you join us again.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete