Monday 10 March 2014

Oh I Do Love a Bargain!

I visited the Make It exhibition at Farnborough a couple of weeks ago and spied some great stamps on the Everything a Pound stall and have finally had the chance to have a little play with one of the sets that fell into my basket and this is the result. 


I started by stamping out and embossing the main image on my cardstock and then creating a mask to go over the top (excuse the pun!).  I used a harlequin mask and distress inks to create the background and used clear texture paste over the top to create some shine and add dimension. Once it was dry I used distress ink to colour the main image. I mounted it on black and pink card to frame it, added the embellishments and sentiment to finish it off. 

For a single pound I think this set will give me hours of fun. What a bargain!

2 comments:

  1. you got to yours first! I fancy playing with this set too...great card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura. I shall look forward to seeing what you come up with with yours x

    ReplyDelete