Friday 28 March 2014

A Simply Betty Beauty

Today's card was made using a fabulous digi from Simply Betty. She was such a pleasure to colour and fitted the bill perfectly for a card where the brief was to make 'something elegant' for my friends nieces 21st birthday celebrations.

I teamed her up with some gorgeous First Edition 'Neroli' papers and added some flowers, ribbon and gems from my stash to finish it all off.


Happy Birthday 'Lovely Laura'. I hope you like her!

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 





5 comments:

  1. This is a gorgous fun card, Super image and details. Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, love that image!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Lynda! Great design! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet challenge!

    ReplyDelete