Thursday 15 September 2022

Branch Out - Visible Image New Release

It's new release time over at Visible Image and I am delighted to be sharing this autumnal project using the versatile Branch Out stencil. Autumn is my favourite season and at this time of year I naturally seem to  gravitate towards rich reds and golds in my crafting projects. I just love the different tones that this time of year brings. It's so inspirational. 


To create this card I began with a spray ink background. I stencilled the tree in Distress Ink. 


I wanted a little more texture to this so I added a layer of Izink Ice through the stencil as well. 


I then inked some leaves through the stencil amid the branches and along the base of the card in Distress Ink. 


I used a die cut circle mask to create a sun in the corner, holding the circle in place and inking around the outer edge. 





Once happy with my scene, I added more texture by going through the leaf part of the stencil in various colours of Izink Ice, creating layers and depth to my tree. I addded the birds flying across the sun, and in the corner popped some fungi from the Totally Toadstools set.  The sentiment is from the new Better Days Ahead set. 








Don't forget to check out Visible Image on their social media pages. You will find so much inspiration there from the talented design team. 






 

1 comment:

  1. Vibrancy of autumn, great stamps and brilliant colours x

    ReplyDelete