Friday 27 May 2022

Life Is Beautiful


The sun is shining, the weekend is here and life is indeed feeling pretty beautiful , so today I am sharing a card for Visible Image that celebrates that beauty.

 

I started this card with an inky sheet made with Dylusions sprays. I just love the vibrant colours in those little bottles. They sure do pack a colour punch!


I began by dry brushing white gesso through the Daisy Daisy stencil , just off the corner of my page. 


Once dry, I added colour in coordinating paints, building up layers to add depth. 


I then used a stamping platform to stamp the hummingbird from the Life Is Beautiful set, and also added some backgroud stamping and embossing. 


Adding some white embossing and highlights with a gel pen really helped to lift the whole piece and provide some contrast. 


I also added more shading to the daisy with pastel pencils, and coloured the birds wings with a sparkle pen. 


To finish I stamped and embossed the sentiment in white on black card and layered the whole image onto black card to frame it.














No comments:

Post a Comment