Thursday 14 April 2022

Afternoon Tea- Visible Image New Release

Pre orders are open now for the April Release from Visible Image, and it's an amazing collection you won't want to miss. I am sharing my first card, using the wonderful Afternoon Tea stamp set. 


I began by stamping the main design onto white card, then with a ruler I drew a line behind the tea cup as I wanted to create a table for it to sit on. 


I re stamped the elements onto a post it note and cut to create a mask, then used a blending brush and distress oxide ink to colour the backdrop. 


 I added a layer of interest using the new Honeycomb Hex and Bubbles and Fizz stencils. 


To create my table I used distress ink, and added a woodgrain effect with the pour stamp from the set. I love how versatile Visible Images stamps are!


To finish I stamped and coloured some flowers onto the background, and stamped the teapot and cup on patterned paper and adhered to the card.  I coloured the cake in watercolour paint and added some glitter to the icing. 


I'll be back soon with more inspiration using the new release, but in the mean time do check out Visible Image on the links below as the design team inspiration is incredible!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment