Friday 18 March 2022

So Much Stronger

Today I am sharing my process to create this card that featured on the recent Visible Image shows on the new HobbyMaker craft channel.  If you haven't already, do check HobbyMaker out as they have some superb companies on. 

I began by creating my background on my gel plate. I used Alcohol ink through the Breaking Glass stencil, and allowed to dry completely before lifting my print with a thin layer of white acrylic paint. 




Then I lay the stencil in place over the card, and randomly applied Distress Crackle Glaze.


While my glaze dried I stamped and embossed the vase on heat resistant acetate. I painted the back of the image with acrylic paint. 


By using a mix of tones I achieved the water effect I was looking for. Once dry I fussy cut this and stamped and coloured the daisy. 


When the crackle dried (which looked amazing. Such yummy texture!)  I assembled my card, adhering the elements with 3d glue gel. 


I popped some fibres behind the flower for added dimension and doodled a border to complete it. 


Products 




Do follow Visible Image on the social media links below to keep up to date with news, be inspired and to be the first to hear of new product launches. There are some amazing things in the pipeline this year that we on the team are all VERY excited about so it's definitely worth keeping your eyes open for posts. 






No comments:

Post a Comment