Thursday 6 May 2021

Visible Image New Release- Where Flowers Bloom

Today is a very exciting day as it is new release day for Visible Image and I get to share my first inspiration piece with one of the brand new stamp sets, called Where Flowers Bloom. It's a gorgeous floral stamp set with the inky, creative edge that Visible Image are known for. 


I decided to create a gardeners journal, using an Eileen Hull Sizzix journal die. I used grey board from the back of used paper pads as my substrate and applied a coat of white gesso before applying layers of acrylic paint with a brayer.


I stamped the main flower first using my stamping platform, and embossed. I repeated this a couple of times until I was happy with the depth and colour of the embossing powder. 



I then stamped the other flower and background stamps randomly over the rest of the cover and painted the open flowers with acrylic ink. 




I wanted to add some embellishments to the spine, so I also stamped onto shrink plastic, painted then heated. I love doing this- it's like watching magic happen before my eyes!


How cute are they?! They finish it off perfectly I think. 





The DT have been creating some stunning inspiration, so do check out their work on social media, and share any creations that you make with the stamps too of course. They are available for pre order via the website now. 

Website











 

No comments:

Post a Comment