Friday 5 March 2021

Lost In Music- Visible Image New Release

Today's design team inspiration for Visible Image features the brand new Lost In Music stamp set. It's such a perfect image for music loving teenage girls and a really useful one to have in the stash. 


This was a simple card to create. I first stamped the image onto super smooth card in Memento Ink, and also created a mask, which I placed over the top to keep the image clean while I created the background. 


I blended distress oxide inks in Kitsch Flamingo, Shaded Lilac and Speckled Egg, to create a dreamy feel. 


I then stamped over the top, also in oxides, using the new Grunge Tones stamps and the music notes from the Lost In Music set. 


To finish I coloured the young lady using copic markers, giving her some funky pink hair, and stamped and mounted the sentiment. 


Products Used 


If you want to see more inspiration with this release from the incredible design team do pop across to Facebook and join the Visible Image group and follow on Instagram.  And do share your creations too as we love to see them. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment