Saturday 25 July 2020

A Little Bit of Faerie Magic

I am having some technical issues as my pc decided to die on me this week, so my weekends post for Visible Image is slightly later than usual. I am not terribly whizzy at IT stuff , so I really could use a little magic myself right now. Maybe this gorgeous Faerie will wave her wand, grant me a wish, and make my technical troubles disappear!



I started this card by blending distress ink through one of the latest release stencils, The Forest . I then stamped the faerie from Faerie Magic over the top.


I re stamped the image on another piece of card , coloured and cut out. 


The wings were stamped and heat embossed on Vellum and adhered to the back. 


I used Nuvo drops on some of the bubbles for added dimension, and mounted the fairy on the card with  3D glue gel 


To finish I added a sentiment from the Own It set and some white ink dot to add a snowy effect. Yes I know it's still summer, but us card makers like to get ahead sometimes don't we!


Visible Image Products Used



No comments:

Post a Comment