Wednesday 19 February 2020

Robot Data- Visible Image

Good morning! I am popping by to share a little Visible Image inspiration today using stamps and stencils from the awesome new release.  I cannot get enough of the characters, and these robots are just so much fun! 



The weather has been so awful lately that I wanted to make a bright cheery card to cheer things up a bit with an injection of colour.

I created an inky background by dabbing Dylusions ink onto wet card stock with a brush and lightly spritzing with water to blend. Once dry, I used the Square Route and Short Circuit stencils and distress ink to add another layer of detail. 


Then I stamped some of the background stamps from the Total Chaos stamp set, and finished by heat embossing the circuit board stamp from the set in white, and the small heart in red. 


I coloured the robots ( Robot Data set ) with Copic markers, and fussy cut. 


I also used the teeny little nut stamp to create a flower for my baby robot to be handing her Daddy as a gift , which I mounted on craft wire, and adhered the images with 3D gel glue to my card.





Visible Image Links 

No comments:

Post a Comment