Sunday 12 January 2020

A Visible Image Style Art Journal

Good morning! It's my turn to share a little Visible Image inspiration with you all, and for this weeks project I have created a journal for playing in with all my favourite stamps. 


I love the Sizzix  journal dies by Eileen Hull and used the Pocket Notebook cut from greyboard. I knew I wanted to use a inks etc on it, and so wanted to cover it with mixed media cardstock. This is best to do prior to cutting, and using double sided A4 adhesive sheets to get full and firm coverage. With both sides covered I then ran it through my Bigshot.


I used See Everything as my focal image and stamped and embossed it on the face of my journal. As I planned to use spray ink, I masked off the eye and white circles with masking fluid. Once dry I was able to go to town with my inks. 



Once dry ( allow to dry naturally) , I added depth with the Two Tone stencil, in co ordinating Distress Ink., and added some background stamping for more detail. 


When dry I was able to rub off the masking fluid and colour the details.

The Dreamer sentiment is from the Own It set, and I added a little quote from Brighten The World on the front too. Ont the back I added another quote from the brilliant Voices In Your Head set.




Of course I couldn't create a journal and not make a start on my signatures to go inside. Here's the first page. 


And the stamps I used to create it of course!


I am really looking forward to filling this up over time - with all things Visible Image of course!

Visible Image Links 






No comments:

Post a Comment