Sunday 1 December 2019

Beautiful Soul Tote Bag

Christmas is around the corner and so it is definitely the season for shopping. No girl can ever have enough bags, especially at this time of year, and so for this weeks Visible Image project I decided to create myself a one of a kind one, using the stunning Beautiful Soul
 set as my main feature. 



My idea stemmed from a scrap piece of fabric I had previously painted for another project, using Cosmic Shimmer fabric paints. I stamped the image on the panel with Versafine ink, and then using more fabris paint enhanced the details.


I love to add stitching to stamps on fabric, and I whiled away a very pleasant evening in front of the tv with a box of embroidery threads and some beads.


With the main panel done, I stamped on a blank canvas tote bag ( these can be bought really cheaply in craft shops) and painted. 



Once everything was dry I stitched the main panel to the front to finish.





Here are the products I used. 



I almost look forward to braving the crowds in town now and getting my shopping done!

Visible Image Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment