Saturday 21 September 2019

Visible Image Faerie Magic

Everyone knows I love a fairie, and this one from Visible Image is way up there with my favourite stamps. I just love her! 





For this project I was feeling vibrant colours so I chose a base piece of card that I had been playing with previously with the Time Tunnel stencil and distress inks as my backdrop. It just works so well to create a magical swirl don't you think? 


I got a bit carried away, so not too many process photos on this one, but I think it's fairly self explanatory. First I stamped the faerie, bubbles and stars and coloured the bubbles.  I stamped and embossed some of the detail stamps. 
 I also stamped her and the wings on a separate card and coloured.


Nuvo drops added dimension to the bubbles. 


Once dry I adhered the Fairie and her wings to the card and mat and layered to frame.






These are the Visible Image products I used 


If you're a fan of Visible Image too don't forget you can check out the Facebook Group and share your own creations using their stamps and stencils there. We love to see them.

Lynda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment