Monday 1 July 2019

You Have to Trust Your Own Madness

Good evening! I hope you all had a really lovely weekend and were lucky enough to have the glorious weather we have had here in Hampshire. That said, there has been no relaxing for me. We are in the middle of major garden renovations so my weekend has involved lots of skip loading and general hard grafting, and alas no crafting. 

Before my husband set me to work though I did manage to make this card using the great Stay Weird new release stamp from Visible Image. I wanted to create a simple yet funky card so opted for bright acrylic ink and distress ink, and created my background using their Geometric Maze stencil. 



By masking off the wording around the little face in the centre of the sentiment stamp I was able to create lots of little embellishments- or people lost in the maze of madness!


To finish I added the sentiment stamp to bright yellow card and simply mat and layered to create a really fun finished piece that pops! 


Hopefully I'll escape the garden long enough to get some more crafting done soon!

Have a good week

Lynda
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment