Friday 12 July 2019

Guardian Angel by Visible Image

Today I am sharing two projects using the fab new Guardian Angel stamp set.  I've recently bought an Alcohol Ink Lift pad so wanted to try it out with the angel to see if I could create a ghostly effect.

First I created a backing paper on Yupo paper with alcohol inks. Then I lifted the image using the ink pad creating a negative effect, and then stamped the positive image onto a plain piece of card stock ready to use on my second project. 


Using some of the smaller stamps in the set I lifted more ink from another larger piece of inked Yupo, again stamping the ink onto the white card stock ( waste not want not as my mum used to say!).


I really like the surreal effect this gave, and the sentiment from the Stay Weird set was the perfect addition to complete the card.


I used the card that I had stamped the positive image on to for a second card, teaming it with another sentiment from the Stay Weird set. 







This stamp set is so unique and I really love that it can be used without the wings as I think that makes it such a cool image for cards for teen lads. It has fast become a favourite in my collection. 

Lynda
x


No comments:

Post a Comment