Friday 28 June 2019

Mindful Moments by Visible Image

Good morning! So, who likes to start their day with a little mindfulness? Sadly for me the closest I get is grabbing 5 minutes with a coffee in bed courtesy of my lovely husband before I have to get up and be hurled into a day full of toddlers, preschoolers and teenagers, but that few minutes is much needed bliss to me! If you however are one of those folk who like to start the day more healthily with a little yoga then this card is for you!


When I saw the Mindful Moments set for the first time I envisaged a rainbow of colour. Rainbows are so therapeutic for me personally so maybe that's why. 

To create my background I  first scribbled Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens onto watercolour card.


The next step was to spritz with water and let the colours merge.



One dry, I applied clear paste through the Cosmic Skies stencil. 


While my gel was drying I created a rainbow on card using the same pens and stamped and heat embossed the main image and flowers on it and cut.  I also stamped the namaste sentiment in clear powder to create a resist, and I then inked over with black ink , which I also applied to the background once dried. 


To finish, I stamped the 'let go' upon her body, and used 3D glue gel to add all of the elements to the backdrop and mat and layered it on co ordinating card. 


Everyone deserves some calm in their lives,  and crafting definitely helps bring me mine. I hope you all have a way to find some too, whether that be crafting or something else that brings you peace for a while. 

Bye for now

Lynda 
xx



1 comment:

  1. Lovely card - I have just bought this set and as a Reiki healer as well I'm excited to have a play with it - mindfulness is definitely the way to go.

    ReplyDelete