Tuesday 15 May 2018

Whimsical House Card for Polly Allsorts

Well it's really not long now until Create It in Kent ( 4 sleeps!), where you can enter the whimsical world of  Polly Allsorts and see all their beautiful products on their stand. I am getting SO excited! If you keep your eyes peeled you may spy this card that I have made there. 



I used a stencil  for the main image, and glitter paste, and coloured in and painted a little scene around it with sparkle pens. I mat and layered it onto a co ordinated piece of card which I embellished with stamps and stencils from the range. I love this little house- it would be perfect for a new home card. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:


Thanks for popping by

Lynda
x



2 comments:

  1. Great Card!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete