Saturday 3 February 2018

Princess and the Pea- New Release by Julia Spiri

Today I am bringing you the happy news that Julia Spiri has released a brand new colouring page/digi stamp and she's a beauty. I love the traditional fairy tale The Princess and the Pea and so was really happy to colour her up. However, my happiness is a little tinged with sadness, as this is my final project as a member of Julia's design team. I have been with Julia on her journey into the world of digital stamps from the start, and have been so pleased to see her success, but it's time for me to take up some new challenges myself. I have some exciting news to share, but that's for another post so stay tuned!

Julia is hoping to release the colouring book containing this image via Kickstarter and has some great packages on offer.  If you are interested in backing her project then you can find the details here

I coloured the image with Sheena Douglass Sparkle Pens and Zig Watercolour markers. I created a simple layout using fairytale papers and embellishments from my stash. 


Challenges:



Thank you so much for having me on your team Julia. It's been great fun!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. A fantastic card Lynda, I love all of the different colours you've used on the bed.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete