Monday 1 January 2018

Altered Box

Christmas is over, the presents unwrapped and in many households the packaging discarded. In my case however I have salvaged what packaging I can, determined to re purpose some of it. I hate waste so to me recycling into craft is the perfect way to keep it out of land fill.

One of my lovely clients gifted me some Yankee Candle wax tarts and they came in the most beautiful and sturdy box. I decided it was far too handy to waste, so had a rummage through my stash and with some gesso, paint, scrapbook papers and Visible Image stamps I created a pretty new box for some of my ever growing collection of pens to go in. I'm thrilled with hos it turned out. 




I'll be back soon with more projects to share. 

Happy new year!

Lynda 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment