Tuesday 6 September 2016

Julia Spiri Blogiversary!

Wow can you believe it's a whole year since the Julia Spiri Challenge Blog launched? I am so proud to have been on the team all this time and glad to have created this special project to celebrate.

No celebration is complete without sweeties so I opted to make a candy milk carton box with my Hougie Board using one of my favourite images Sweet Girl with Lollipop. The papers are by Becky Higgins as part of the Project Life range. 


I am entering this in the following challenges:


Do pop to the blog and join in the celebratory challenge if you can, and also we'd love you to be part of the celebration on Julia's Facebook page. There's fun in store and maybe even a treat for you so keep your eyes peeled!

Thanks for stopping by

Lynda 
xx



3 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda this is gorgeous I love it the lollipop looks good enough to eat. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation - I love milk carton boxes too! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and sweet. Nice papers.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete