Tuesday 6 September 2016

Crafty Girl- Julia Spiri Freebie Alert!!

It's Julia Spiri's 1 year anniversary and to celebrate she is kindly giving away this gorgeous digi called Crafty Girl over on her Facebook page. Isn't she fabulous?!

To create my card I coloured her in Copics and fussy cut. I created the background using dylusions pains and my spin art machine, stamping over the top with splats from a stamp set by Visible Image. I had some splat buttons in my stash too so they finished it nicely.



As well as fun in the Facebook group there is a challenge over on the challenge blog too so come and play if you can. 

I am entering this in the following challenges:




6 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda this is a stunning card. I love the image and the bright colours you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, bright colors, Lynda, and I love the polka dot papers you chose! Great coloring on her hair. It's so much fun to see you entering our "Anything Goes" challenge at Crafts Galore Encore this month. Hope to see you playing again. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Lynda, love this image!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much loveliness going on. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card, love your design and the fun colours. Thank you for joining our 'Lots of Layers' challenge at Sparkles Monthly and I hope you'll visit us again soon, Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this bright and cheerful card, I love the bright colours and the main image.It would be fantastic if you shared this creation at Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete