Saturday 18 June 2016

Camellias Empress by MoonFlower

  Hi. Just stopping by to share my creation using the latest digi from Andreia at MoonFlower called Camellias Empress. As always Andreia has added so much detail in her work that colouring was great fun. 

I chose to colour her with watercolour pens and distress inks for a soft look, yet using bold colours. I just adore orange and pink together as a combination. I teamed her with co ordinating papers and washi tape from my stash, and used flowers and other embellishments to give some dimension to my card. 


Don't forget to check out the Facebook group and share your Moonflower creations there too as we love to see them. 

I am entering this in the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by. 

Lynda
xx

2 comments:

  1. Great card, beautiful image and gorgeous colours, thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is beautiful, I love that image and your gorgeous coloring! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete