Saturday 21 May 2016

Altered Phone Case

Rainy Saturdays are made for messy play indoors and today I have been busy altering a plain white phone case to jazz it up a bit.

As you may know I love Visible Image stamps , and I love myth and magic, so I decided to use the Unicorn Magic set. I started by applying alcohol ink and blender all over the case. Once dry I stamped the unicorn in versamark, and used wow glitter embossing powders over the top. I did this in several layers as it didn't quite take the first time, so I filled the gaps with a versamark pen and re applied powder until I got the look I wanted. To make the unicorn pop I used a black fineliner to edge it. 



I stamped the sentiment in black archival ink, and filled in the gaps with the pen again. I doodled swirls and stars with the embossing pen and applied silver and gold powders to add more interest and magic. 

So much fun to do something a little different and my phone is now totally unique!

Thanks for stopping by.

Lynda
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment