Thursday 14 April 2016

Julia Spiri Anything Goes With A Twist of Decorate a Bag Challenge

Good morning! Today I am sharing my DT project for the new challenge at Julia Spiri. As always the theme is Anything Goes, with an optional twist, and this time that twist is decorate a bag. 

I have chosen to make a little gift bag for a baby girl, using It's a Girl! The bag was cut on my cameo, and I coloured the image with copics and embellished with a little gem and bunting from my stash. 



You don't have to use a Julia Spiri image to enter, but of course we love it when you do, so do check out the Etsy store if you feel like treating yourself to some new images to play with. You can also share your work with us on her Facebook page. We love to see your creations.

I am entering this in the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by

Lynda
xxx


5 comments:

  1. such a sweet bag just love this image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gift bag, Lynda! I love this image too!!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Fabulous!
    Hugs, Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute project, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute gift bag and love the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Challenge

    ReplyDelete