Sunday 20 March 2016

The Butterfly Hat by Julia Spiri

I am still really loving the Hat Collection by Julia Spiri and yesterday I made a couple more cards with my favourites. The first I would like to share this morning is The Butterfly Hat. Isn't it amazing?! The attention to detail is just fabulous. I love the Spring flowers- so pretty!


I coloured her with Clean Color pens and kept my card very simple, just framing her with lace and mounting on a pretty Spring themed paper.

If you love Julia's images why not join her Facebook page. It would be lovely to see you there and see your creations. 

I am entering this in the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

Lynda
xxx

9 comments:

  1. So beautifully feminine and I love the pastel colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card as always and love Julia's images x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lynda, super colouring and layout.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and colouring, I love the lace frame. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! So delicate, romantic! Love!
    Hugs, Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the Spring colors on your image... So lovely! Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  7. TFS it over at Crafty Friends Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful! I love everything about it! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at My Time To Craft :)

    ReplyDelete