Sunday 20 March 2016

Embrace the Ocean by Ching-Chou Kuik

Today I have had the best time at my craft table playing with this beauty by Ching-Chou Kuik. She's called Embrace the Ocean and you can find her here

Firstly I coloured her with Clean Color markers ( my new addiction!). My daughter thinks the coloured skin is a bit freaky but I really like the effect. The papers were made with acrylic paint and masks on my gelli plate. I made them ages ago and couldn't find a use for them, but like a true crafter I never throw anything away as you just never know when you will need it, and today was that day!



I embellished with gems, fluffy ribbon and beads from my stash and added a stamped sentiment using an Inkyliscious stamp. All in all I think she came together rather well!

I am entering this in the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by to take a look. 

Lynda
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and image!! Love the embellishments you added to bring this to life!Thanks for playing along with us at the Glitter N Sparkle challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TFS it over at Crafty Friends Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic creation and thank you for joining in on the Glitter N Sparkle Challenge blog this week. Wishing you lots of luck x Hugs Tracey C DT

    ReplyDelete