Wednesday 17 February 2016

Valentine Teddy by MoonFlower

Morning folks! Hope you are all well on this dreary Thursday. I am as I have a day off work to spend with my daughter and a day of decorating her new dolls house beckons for us- should be fun. In the meantime though I am just stopping by to share a card I have made using the MoonFlower image Valentine Teddy. I think she's adorable and wanted to show she's suitable for more than just Valentines Day. 


I love MoonFlower images. They are so unique don't you think? Andreia ( the artist) send regular freebies so if you love the digis too then hop to the blog and subscribe by email and you can get them too. There's also a Facebook Page where you can share your creations.

I am entering this in the following challenges:


5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful Linda. I love your coloring. The card layout and color combination are very pretty. Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring! Great card!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous project, Lynda! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card. The image and embellishments are lovely.
    Thank-you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore February Challenge “Use a Stamp or Digi”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete