Monday 18 May 2015

MoonFlower Toad Faerie - DT Post

I'd like to share a card I have made using Ashlee Toad Faerie by MoonFlower. You can find her here in the digi shop. 

I coloured her in promarkers, added glitter to her wings, and fussy cut around her. I created the background with ink and stamps in Spring colours and set her in the foreground with some butterflies for company.


Andreia has lots more great digis in the pipeline for MoonFlower so it's worth subscribing to the newsletter on the blog as you won't want to miss out I promise you! You can also keep up to date via the Facebook page- we'd love to see you posting your creations there and at the moment there is a 'Wings and Things' challenge running so why not grab a faerie from the shop and play along?

Happy crafting!

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment