Friday 8 May 2015

MoonFlower Gigi Queen

Today I'd like to share a card I have made using the amazing Gigi Queen by MoonFlower. Isn't she stunning! Every girls should feel like a queen on her birthday right?  You can find her here. I don't mind admitting that the thought of colouring all that hair made me very nervous, but I am so pleased with the way she came out. 

Such a stunning queen needed luxurious papers to set her off, and so I used some gorgeous wallpaper samples I was given by a friend as backing papers. The sentiment came free with a magazine last year, and I used a Sizzix crown die,Tattered Lace corner dies and ribbon and gems to embellish.


If you love MoonFlower digis as much as I do why not join the MoonFlower Digital Stamps Facebook Page to keep up to date. There is currently a 'Wings and Things' challenge running over there that you may want to play along with.

Happy crafting!
x

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful job coloring her! The image and your card are both fabulous!
    xx Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "Layers" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and your coloring is awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at Art Impressions' challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete