Sunday 17 May 2015

Indigo Blu 'Just one Layer' Challenge Entry

I've had such a relaxed Sunday afternoon getting inky with my stamps and this is one of my creations of the day, using the gorgeous Poppy Meadow stamp set from Indigo Blu, and brusho paints. 

It's been a while since I have used any stamps, and I adore Indigo Blu so I decided to pop by their blog and see what's new, and while I was there I discovered they are running a 'Just One Layer' ( find it here) challenge so decided to pop this one in for fun. I'm hoping the fact its mounted to frame my single layer won't mean I'm bending the rules!


This has really got my stamping bug going again so I can't wait to play with my other Indigo Blu stamps now!



3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, love how you have used the brusho paints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done :) Thank you for joining us in the Indigoblu challenge this month. Nikki K. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colour combinations and the clever background, great card

    ReplyDelete