Friday 9 January 2015

Lets Get Groovy Baby!

It won't be long until Valentines Day is upon us and today's card was made with that in mind. This fabulously funky digi with sentiment is one of a brand new set of three by Karleigh Sue. She is so much fun that I decided to step out of the comfort zone and have my first go at colouring pink hair. As always my promarkers didn't let me down and I have to say, I am really pleased with how she turned out.

I didn't have any really vibrant papers in my stash, so I created my own with Dylusion inks, a mask, and Black Soot distress ink. A few gems and a cute little love charm (that I got from a second hand bracelet I bought today in a bundle and just couldn't resist taking apart to recyle from it!) finished it off in a simple but fun way.


If you want to get your hands on this great digi yourself head on over to the Karlegh Sue Facebook page here where you can find details of how to purchase. You can also find a full length digi, minus the sentiment in the shoppe here.

I'll be back tomorrow to share another Karleigh Sue make using the same image so do pop back if you can.

Have a great weekend!

xx

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


5 comments:

  1. This is awesome Lynda! I love her pink hair:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Boy do this image and that fabulous funky background go together perfectly.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    ABC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, love the colours!!! Very cool layout. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete