Friday 5 December 2014

Mrs Claus- Karleigh Sue DT Post

Hi all. It's been a little while since I've blogged as I have been so busy ( sadly crafting has taken a backseat too!) , but Christmas is coming down the track fast so I thought I'd better make a start on some festive cards before it's too late!


Today I am sharing my take on 'Mrs Claus' by Karleigh Sue (click the link to find her in the Etsy shop). I coloured her with promarkers, added some red stickles to her shoes for some festive sparkle, used perfect pearls for the mistletoe berries and created a fur effect on her clothes with sprakly white flower soft. I mounted her on mirror card with festive papers and embellished with ribbon and sequins. The sentiment was typed on my pc.


If you want to keep up with what's going on at Karleigh Sue you can follow her facebook page here. There is lots of fun stuff happening so do pop along and hit the like button. You can also join in with the challenge blog, and if you need inspiration take a look at the Karleigh Sue inspiration blog here.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:





13 comments:

  1. Beautiful holiday card! Thanks for sharing your creation! Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute...Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous image! Lovely design too!
    Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges. Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beautifully coloured image,great papers and love the co-ordinating sequins
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges this week and good luck!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice layout plus love those sparkly red shoes on the darling image! Thanks for sharing with us at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #53!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! Thanks for joining Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous coloring! I love all those sequins!! Thanks for playing along with us at Lia Stampz! Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your sketch and all those fabulous sequins. Thanks for sharing this with us over on the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge.
    ~Jo, DP-DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet Christmas card! I love the image and your amazing coloring! I'm so happy you joined us for the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge! I hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet card for you hubby!! Thanks for playing along with DPDC 53!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lynda, what a great card for hubbie with the mistletoe! Thank you for playing along with our Quick and cute challenge this month...wishing you a season of joy!

    ReplyDelete