Saturday 15 November 2014

Harp Maiden- MoonFlower DT Post

Today I would like to share with you all my take on the beautiful Harp Maiden from MoonFlower. Isn't she stunning?! I confess I was a bit nervous about colouring her for some reason, but I am pretty pleased with how she turned out. 

I coloured her with a combination of Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pencils and added a background with pastels and stamped leaves around the edge to frame her. The papers are from K and Co. I added embellishments and a sentiment from my stash. I mounted her on an 8x8" card (I don't normally use 8x8 cards as it's so much space to fill, but she was so lovely I needed to print her a decent size for the detail!) 


I hope you've enjoyed stopping by.

Have a great weekend!

xx

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


1 comment:

  1. Hello, A lovely project, I love the scene and the colour choice. Love the backing papers and the lovely flowers. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this month with our first challenge at A Crafty Mess Good luck. We would love to see you again next month.

    Teighan DT

    ReplyDelete