Friday 29 August 2014

Sherri Baldy- Tootsie Paints a Flower

It's been a while since I have blogged- school Summer holidays caring for 7 children as well as renovating my house has ensured time for crafting has been non existent. This week though I have had to make time as I have lots of orders for cards and as the money I raise goes to support charity, and at the moment I am raising for my husband Chris's upcoming 4 Paws 3 Peaks challenge with the Berkshire Search and Rescue team he volunteers for, he could hardly object to me dragging the craft boxes out of storage and turning our newly decorated dining room into a craft room!

This card uses a cute Sherri Baldy digi. I am new to her stamps but I think I feel an addiction coming on as they are so adorable!! She was great fun to colour. I teamed her up with a lovely bright paper from my stash ( I think it came free with a magazine a long time ago) , a flower and buttons. 


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:





1 comment:

  1. Hi, A lovely card, love the image and the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafty Girls this fortnight. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT and Co Owner x

    ReplyDelete