Thursday 22 May 2014

Simply Betty - The Oval Portrait

My crafting time has been in short supply recently but I did manage to put a card together this evening so my crafting itch has been scratched for today!

The image is called the Oval Portrait and is from Simply Betty's Steampunk collection and was coloured with Spectrum Noir pencils and Promarkers. I need more practice with the pencils but I am loving them so far!

I mounted her on some gorgeous glitter card and layered that on black and red card, edged with black ink. The addition of black adhesive lace and some red and black flowers finished her off in simple style.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:


2 comments:

  1. Like the image and the way you have coloured her. You have framed her nicely and the deep colours of the background really make her stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete