Sunday 11 May 2014

Lavinia Stamps Fairy Card

I adore fairies and all things myth and magic so when I saw that Lavinia Stamps were giving this stunning young lady away on a craft magazine I just had to grab myself a copy. I had a great time playing with her yesterday and throwing some Dylusions ink around to create her backdrop ( my hands are still pink this morning!)

I created the moon using a mask and sprayed some ink onto my card. I used Versafine ink to stamp the main image, flowers and sentiment and silver dewdrop ink to add a little sparkle to her fairy dust, and added stickles to her wings. I mat and layered the finished image on to pink and then black mirror card to frame it. 



I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:



4 comments:

  1. Lovely fairy card love the background
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes challenge #5
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love the colours it is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley 365 this month, Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the background and the little verse. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge #5 and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant card and so inspiring. Goodluck over at Sarah Hurley 365

    ReplyDelete